From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: JCR repository for photo gallery
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:16:01 GMT
Angela Cymbalak wrote:

>> The indentation is supposed to denote a node and its properties.

That's what I supposed, but I couldn't match the
indentation levels to your intent.

I suppose now that these two lines are accidentally
reversed and were probably meant to read as follows?

        - photo album *
              - security
              - photos *

>> Security would be security on the album
>> and then security on the photo.

Understood. Thanks.

>> At the moment, you're right, there isn't a space for more than one
>> file.  In fact, I think I forgot to put all the file data in here.

I don't think that is so critical, unless you are already coding.
Adding an attribute somewhere shouldn't be a big deal. Just make
sure that you get the tree structure right.

cheers,
   Roland