From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: Moving towards a proposed vote
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:34:13 GMT
OK the Policy says we need to take a vote to see if we want to be a
part of the incubator.. :-)

After that it doesn't explicitly say, but it reads as though the
Champion is supposed to call for the vote:

  - be nominated for incubation by a member of the Apache Software
Foundation
(<http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Champion>"The
Champion");  [1]

However, first we have to post the proposal to the general@ list for