From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: Moving towards a proposed vote
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:30:39 GMT
Thanks, Martin and Roland!

We have all the mentors now.  There are still only Luciano and I
listed as initial committers which may be scary for some who are
voting on the proposal but if they read the archives of this list
they will see that several more are interested just hesitant on time right now.

I haven't seen anything else on the name of the project except from
Noel saying he could go with PicaGalley.  In the interest of not
polluting the  wiki, I'll leave the page name for the moment in case
someone strongly objects to PicaGalley.

Otherwise, I think that we have satisfied all the concerns that were
brought to the list and we can call for a vote.

Angie