From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject removing questions from the proposal
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:17:56 GMT
Rereading the emails regarding the high level design section has
convinced me this may be overkill.  We do want all of this
information documented, so on Saturday afternoon,if there are no
objections, I will copy the section into an email to this list.  That
will keep it documented in the public domain.  Then, when we get the
new wiki set up, we can copy the section to there.

Again, I'll go with a lazy consensus ending Saturday at about 12:00 PM EST.

Angie