From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: Moving towards a proposed vote
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:17:06 GMT
Roland - What about being a Mentor?  We still need 2. :-)  You appear
to be doing a lot of mentoring at the moment.

Noel - Are you allowed to be both a Champion and a Mentor?

I will update the proposal sometime today with Roland's other
suggestions.  I do need to take out all the I's because a small
community has formed.

And I think I have to change my name vote to PicaGalley,
seriously.  Its fun and memorable.  I can still go with LibraLux, as
Noel said.  Anyone else want to chime in on the name?

Committers -
    Angela
    Noel
    Luciano
    Carston (???-because of his Sling code that we aren't waiting for
but might be useful)
    Martin (???-flex front end [1])

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

Angie