From Paul Hammant <P...@Hammant.org>
Subject [FtpServer] Cornerstone rework - enabling CDI
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:32:27 GMT
Folks,

Today I have been changing Cornerstone to have CDI capability. At least
I've completed two of three - ConnectionManager and Store
(ObjectRespository). SocketManager is yet to do. See
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/avalon/trunk/planet/cornerstone

This will allow us to further the work on enabling FtpServer to be
runnable outside of an Avalon Container. I've already started this work
and you'll note that I have coded it in a way that does not disable
Avalon capability.

Anyone, please feel free to dive in and supply patches to this end. Or
patches following that that make Geronimo GBean enablers for this.

Regards,

- Paul