From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject [ftpserver] Mavenization of Site
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:49:50 GMT
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: David H. DeWolf [mailto:ddewolf@apache.org]
> > Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 3:54 PM
> > To: general@incubator.apache.org

Moving this discussion from general to projects.

> > I hope to help out by starting the requested
> > mavenisation.  I noticed that forest is currently being used
> > for site generation.  Is the desire of the ftpserver
> > community to continue to use forest for site generation or
> > would you like that mavenised as well?

I have added a patch to Jira containing the first step towards mavenizing
ftpserver.  The patch includes everything necessary to compile the app and
generate basic site documenation.  If  the goal is to convert the ftpserver
site from forest to maven, I'd be happy to put in some additional time to
update some of the 'incorrect' content that I've seen in the docs.  Just let
me know. (See http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-5 for more
info).

David