From Paul Hammant <P...@Hammant.org>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] Some CVS work
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 23:59:56 GMT
OK, I've upgraded BCEL to latest release (back compat) and mavenised as
opposed to copy in lib/

commons-attributes needs to have an updated version
(commons-attributes-2.0alpha.jar - does it still need commons logging ?)

All other jar dependencies need to be checked against latest release.

Docs need to be looked at.

API docs tool
--

Post release ..

1) Obsolete BCEL and Javac proxy generators for groovy one,
2) implement XStream transport. XStream needs a bump as it cannont do
repeated serializtions/deserializations per stream.
3) review callback code
4) Tests need to be refactored.
5) Client-impl and server-impl needs to have its own tests (integration
cannot just be it)

- Paul