From Paul Hammant <>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] Some CVS work
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 14:05:04 GMT

Well Vinay and I chat infrequently off list, 'bout stuff 'n all.
Frequently we suggest that we should get back to the list and finish the
release.  As it happens I get quite a few people emailing me on AltRMI,
so there is still a market there.

- Paul

>I saw your e-mail here, but I didn't notice any responses.  Can you tell me
>the current status of the AltRMI community?
>	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message