From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [altrmi] Status
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:00:40 GMT
On Tuesday 16 March 2004 07:47, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Vinay and I moved it to Maven some months ago, and dropped some of  the
> obscure transports. We also lost some of the tests (whic were working
> fine). We need to be diligent and examine all of the old /src dir to see
> what has been moved to the broken out maven projects and what has not.

Reason for me asking is;

We are breaking Excalibur parts into API/Impl and AltRMI had a dependency
declared in its Gump descriptor on excalibur-pool, with setting a property,
which I couldn't be entirely compatible with.

If there is a need for the property, then you need to update the build script.
In the meantime, I dropped the property from the AltRMI Gump descriptor, and
not sure about the consequences.

The best is to update to use excalibur-pool-api and excalibur-pool-impl
projects accordingly.

Cheers
Niclas