From Peter Klotz <peter.kl...@blue-elephant-systems.com>
Subject [Altrmi] Dynamic proxy generation in Phoenix
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:38:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Altrmi to make Phoenix components available to a CLI.
Currently I'm using the altrmiproxies Ant Task to pre-build the proxies.
Then the components are published using the altrmi-listener,
authenticator and publisher in assembly.xml and config.xml respectively.

Now the problem that I have is that I may have multiple instance of the
same component with different names e.g. comp1, comp2, comp3.
I could publish the comp2 and comp3 components in assembly.xml and
config.xml but it doesn't work. I have generated the proxies with the
name "comp1" and not "comp2", therefore Altrmi does not find proxies for
the name "comp2" although there are proxies for the same component
already there.
So it doesn't seem to be possible to publish components with a different
name than what was used to generate the proxies.

The only solution would be to use dynamic proxy generation but I do not
have a clue how I should do this as the actual publishing is done by the
altrmi-Phoenix components?

Can anyone help me with this, please?

Regards, Peter