From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] Callbacks and Direct transports
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:40:31 GMT
Vinay,

>I have made a few headstarts with getting callbacks
>back on track. I shall try committing tonight once get
>the entire aspect working.(50% done)
>If I am not able to get enough time to commit,
>I shall send the patch across to you.Hope you can do
>the commits for me.

Sure dude, email it to me and I'll apply it.

In all other ways, life must be pretty sweet for you to put up with a
dialup connection dude. I tried no ADSL for a week last year, it was hell!

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...