From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] Callbacks and Direct transports
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 13:32:50 GMT
Vinay,

>Seems like you are having a sumptuous lunch:-))

Indeed. Am at the Thoughtworks away day now, more food etc.

>Do let me know if the structure+order prescribed below
>sounds fine.Will try takin a shot at callbacks soon.

Vinay I am not in agreement yet on the separation of callbacks to new
Jars.  In fact we should alsost be going in the other direction - less
jars not more.

Can you take a look at what is booked in now. There is a neat interface
called CallbackHelper, an implementation of it and a use.

The issue is that we usedto be able to generate the simple (non separate
callback) jars. Why, just because we have mavenised, should we have to
have separate jars.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...