From Vinay Chandran <vinay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] Callbacks and Direct transports
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 09:50:00 GMT
Paul,
> > Really still not sure.  Can you wait tillmy lunch
> > time for me to reply
> > more fully ?
> >
> Gobble up everything that catches your eye.:-))
> Take your own time dude.

Seems like you are having a sumptuous lunch:-))
Do let me know if the structure+order prescribed below
sounds fine.Will try takin a shot at callbacks soon.

Regards,
Vinay

common-->client/api--->client/impl--->server/api--->server/impl--->tools/--->transports/direct/client--->transport/direct/server--->transport/callback/client---->transports/callback/server