From Edward Flick <directr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] HostContext Modifications for SASL
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:06:42 GMT
Hello Paul,
--- Paul Hammant <Paul@ThoughtWorks.net> wrote:
> If it works for you on your local copy, then lets
> add it properly.
> Should there be a returns null, implemention in
> AbstractHostContext that
> can be overridden ?

It should probably be declared abstract to ensure that
it is implemented.  I think it should also have a
javadoc comment stating that it must return the fully
qualified host name.  I need to repackage my sources
so that it will fit in with the new package structure
and I still need to finish the server side of things.
But it shouldn't be too much longer.  What do you
think?

Ed