From Vinay Chandran <vinay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] 0.9.8-snapshot checked in
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:49:22 GMT
Paul,
> Perhaps what we should do is delete individual
> classes as they have
> equivalence in the new directories. I am guessing
> that only some unit
> tests remain un-migrated.
Yes a very few needs to be migrated, most of them
shall find homage in their respective transports/
folder.
I will start deleting migrated resources if you are
not at this task before me.

>Clearly now we have a
> division between unit
> tests and integration tests (which is great).  I.e.
> it is not import and
> for the old src/java and src/test to be compilable.

Yup !. Neat Huh !!!

> We can also hook up things like Clover to tell us
> where our coverage is
> missing.
Yes.  Do we(altrmi) have a opensource licensed Clover
jar.?
I wrote to them ,but received no replies in return.

Have you heard/used quilt for code coverage tests(
http://quilt.sourceforge.net )

Regards,
Vinay