From Paul Hammant <paul_hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] Modularizing + Gearing up for a release
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 06:09:39 GMT
Vinay,

>      I can do it tonight(GMT+5.30) after work .
> It would be great if we can do some CVS surgery
> subsequently to get rid of obsolete folders too.

Perhaps after some weeks.  Reason? We are dropping unit tests I think. It will take a number
of
days of migrating and modifying tests until we get the same coverage.  So for the short term
we
should simply CVS-remove only. Only when we are truly happy should we lift the hood and kill
off
dead folders :-)

But yes, tonight is a good night. I'll cross my fingers that the gods of broad, direct and
relaible bandwidth make life easy for you buddy!

Regards,

- Paul