From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] RFC on Authentication interfaces
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:25:56 GMT
Edward,

Looks good dude.  I'll have a play with it and see if we should commit
it. At first glance it looks to be perfect for a full-featured but
unobtrusive authenication design.

- Paul

>Hello, I am Edward Flick.  I have been watching the progress of AltRMI for a while now
and have finally decided to try and further support for this wonderful library.  This is a
request for comments on the supplied experimental pluggable authentication interfaces for
AltRMI.  Any and all feedback are welcome.  I thought it would be a good idea to get approval
on the interfaces before I even take one baby step towards integrating it with the existing
codebase.