From Paul Hammant <paul_hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Altrmi] Authentication?
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 10:51:23 GMT
Peter,

I think creating your own Authenicator is the best design.  The deafult on in AltRMI is a
bit
silly.  The API should be simple enough to engineer a decent design

I have half a feeling that you've though of that, but pulled back from it...

Thoughts?

- Paul

 --- Peter Klotz <pklotz@iconet.wn.bawue.de> wrote: > Hi,