From Edward Flick <directr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [AltRMI]
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:13:51 GMT
Hello, I have been trying for some time now to locate any AltRMI downloads.  I know that eob
comes with a precompiled version, but I find this project to be quite interesting and potentially
very useful, and I would love to test it in a server I am developing.  Could you please, point
me to the download area for it.  Thanks.

Edward Flick
Enterprise Applications Designer / Database Administrator / Web Administrator
CDF, Inc.