From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2012] Phonegap app
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 16:12:25 GMT
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Prabhath Suminda
<pathiranappps@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I created the initial hello world project using phonegap. Now I have to add
> it to a SVN as we can commit to it later. How can I do that. (I mean I
> am familiar with SVN but where to host?,etc.)

This should go into mobile trunk :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/mobile/trunk/

As this is really the first commit on the mobile trunk, just submit a
zip patch and I can add to svn.

> Also I have small question. What is the reason to say use phonegap for
> this. Why we will not this as an native Android project?

The main reason is that, with phoneGap, you can "generate native
applications" to different platforms (e.g. iOS, Android) using the
same html5 application.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende