From Pubudu Dissanayake <pubud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2012 project ideas
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 04:09:33 GMT
Hi  Suho

Its being a great pleasure to be a part of the Open Source project . As a 3rd
year undergraduate student i have gain lot of experiences in java related
technologies. I will take that as an advantage for development on Apache
Photark Project and contribute my self as a GSoC 2012 student to take this
project to the next level.

Looks like an interesting idea to start with :). I'm very interested on
development using PhoneGap if u can please collaborate more on the hybrid
development that would be really appreciate and i'm looking forward to GSoC
2012 as well :)

I also have an idea of designing the UI mock-ups for the hybrid
application because still mobile development not yet in progress we
should have to have a clear scope about the development.I'm looking
forward to go with this idea as my GSoC project and hoping to
contribute more in advance :)

--
Best Regards,
Pubudu Dissanayake,

LinkedIn -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/pubududissanayake
Photostream -http://www.flickr.com/photos/pubudufx/
Twitter -  https://twitter.com/#!/GeekInAction

 ~~~Whatever past has gone ,Best is always yet to come~~~