From Pubudu Dissanayake <pubud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2012 project ideas
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:03:15 GMT
Hi Suho

This is my idea of designing the UI mock-ups for the hybrid application
because still mobile development not yet in progress we should have to have
a clear scope about the development.
Understanding the requirements of the existing application through a proper
research and mobile application can be optimize using well implemented UI
methodologies :) so what are your thoughts about this and please let me
know in advance :)

--
Best Regards,
Pubudu Dissanayake,

LinkedIn -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/pubududissanayake
Photostream -http://www.flickr.com/photos/pubudufx/
Twitter -  https://twitter.com/#!/GeekInAction

 ~~~Whatever past has gone ,Best is always yet to come~~~