From Umashanthi Pavalanathan <umashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues in accessing REST Services
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 05:00:48 GMT
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 4:12 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Umashanthi Pavalanathan
> <umashanthip@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Seems there is some progress now. There were some errors due to not
> locating
> > tuscany servlet filter and an unwanted white space in the .composite
> file,
> > etc.
> > Now when I deploy the war and start the server, I am getting the
> following
> > logs.
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/Y8RC064M
> >
> > These logs about binding end points etc were not present in my earlier
> > tries.
> >
> > But still when I do a
> >              GET http://localhost:8080/people/admin/@self
> > request, getting the 404 error.
> >
> > It would be great if someone can clarify any bugs with the current
> > configuration.
> >

> Not sure if this is just a typo on the URL you are trying and getting
> 404, but from the logs, Tuscany is registering :
> http://umashanthi:8080/photark/people/* ... Note the photark context
> which is different from the URL you are getting 404.

No. I tried both ways:
http://localhost:8080/photark/people/*
http://localhost:8080/people/*

But, both are giving 404 error.

I have attached a patch containing the current version my code to the JIRA
at [0] (Including photark-social-ui component in the same patch) for your
reference.
Still trying to figure out the issue with it.

[0]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12489938/patch_10_8_2011_v1.patch

Thanks,
~Umashanthi