From Umashanthi Pavalanathan <umashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues in accessing REST Services
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 15:40:02 GMT
On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Umashanthi Pavalanathan
> <umashanthip@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> On Thursday, August 4, 2011, Umashanthi Pavalanathan <
> >> umashanthip@gmail.com>

> for
> "

Support
> -->
> >> "/>

> >> JCRPersonServiceImpl
> >> fields)

> 404

> user

> >> done

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/trunk/photark-webapp/src/main/webapp/META-INF/sca-contribution.xml

> "

> end-point

> >> Then you might be missing the tuscany filter in web.xml, please check
> the
> >> one in trunk for an example
> >>

> > I tried with the following entry in the web.xml
> >
> > <web-app ...>
> > <display-name>PhotArk photo gallery web application</display-name>
> >  <filter>
> > <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>
> >
> <filter-class>org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter</filter-class>
> >  </filter>
> > <filter-mapping>
> > <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>
> >  <url-pattern>/people</url-pattern>
> > </filter-mapping>
> > </web-app>
> >
> > After doing this configuration, I couldn't access even the profile page
> > which is under photark/home/profile.html
> > How can I make this url-pattern mapping to enable both tuscany filters
> and
> > other html pages?
> >

> Try making url-pattern '/*' instead of '/people', that should solve it.

Seems there is some progress now. There were some errors due to not locating
tuscany servlet filter and an unwanted white space in the .composite file,
etc.
Now when I deploy the war and start the server, I am getting the following
logs.

http://pastebin.com/Y8RC064M

These logs about binding end points etc were not present in my earlier
tries.

But still when I do a
              GET http://localhost:8080/people/admin/@self
request, getting the 404 error.

It would be great if someone can clarify any bugs with the current
configuration.

One thing to note is, there is no data returned from the getPerson() since
there are no records. Does this cause the 404 issue?

Thanks,
~Umashanthi