From Umashanthi Pavalanathan <umashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues in accessing REST Services
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 01:21:02 GMT
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thursday, August 4, 2011, Umashanthi Pavalanathan <
> umashanthip@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com
> >wrote:

> >> the

> "/>

> JCRPersonServiceImpl
> >> has
> fields)

> done
> >>
> >> Check catalina.out and see if the /people/* endpoint is being
> >> registered, if not, you might need to add a sca-contribution.xml and
> >> define "people" composite as deployable. See [1] for an example.
> >>
> >> [1]
> >>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/trunk/photark-webapp/src/main/webapp/META-INF/sca-contribution.xml
> >

> > I added the people.composite and sca-contribution.xml to
> > photark-social-ui/src/main/webapp/META-INF
> >
> > <contribution xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912"
> >              xmlns:photark="http://org.apache.photoark">
> >   <deployable composite="*photark:people*"/>
> > </contribution>
> >
> > I hope "photark:people" above in the sca-contribution.xml is correct.
> >
> > But still getting the same 404 error.
> >
> > Unfortunately there are no log entries in the tomcat logs about end-point
> > registration.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > ~Umashanthi
> >

> Then you might be missing the tuscany filter in web.xml, please check the
> one in trunk for an example

I tried with the following entry in the web.xml

<web-app ...>
<display-name>PhotArk photo gallery web application</display-name>
 <filter>
<filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter</filter-class>
 </filter>
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>
 <url-pattern>/people</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
</web-app>

After doing this configuration, I couldn't access even the profile page
which is under photark/home/profile.html
How can I make this url-pattern mapping to enable both tuscany filters and
other html pages?