From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handle authorization in face apps
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 20:26:26 GMT
On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 4:31 AM, Subash Chaturanga <subashsdm@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > To handle the authorization in face apps (preventing a user going to over
> > train or recognize some other's friend), need to keep track of each
> user's
> > friends (user names of friends). So I thought of adding a additional node
> in
> > the user's node where we store security details and add all those user
> names
> > as properties of that particular node.
> >
> > WDYT ?
> >

> You should be able to merge this to the user profile. And we should
> consider what to do with Anonymous users (not logged in)

With the current implementation, users who are not logged in cannot use any
of the face apps. Because there is no need for such. These apps provides
capability to recognizes friends from their personal albums. So un-logged
users have no authority to create albums. They can only view the two welcome
page albums. So I thought only logged in users should be able to use the
face apps (as other photark functionalities).

In trunk, what did you referred to "user profile" . Is it a particular node
in local JCR ?

--
Subash Chaturanga
University of Moratuwa