From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2011 Photark Face Recognition Update
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 18:34:56 GMT
Hi Luciano and all,

I have finished implementing  the authorization layer of all face app users.
I embedded this functionality to the FaceRecognitionService and successfully
tested. I also enhanced the front end UI such that it doesn't  allow any
unauthorized face index training or face recognition. Also these face apps
can only be used by the logged in registered users.
I commited all above functionality under  Revision: 1160029 .

I also added two test cases for two face apps (they are commited under
@Ignore because we are not publicly adding face app API key and secret.) I
did few test runs to test all face app functionality.

I also added the documentation to the Photark wiki as Luciano suggested.

Thanks

--
Subash Chaturanga