From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Suggestion to renew the face.com API key and secret
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:32:53 GMT
Hi ,

Actually its not a typical renew. Because, as I know face.com reduces API
calls gradually with time. But as face4j author suggested me, if we request
them and convince them that we are using this to a completely open source
Apache project (under Apache license 2), they would whitewash those
restrictions on our API key . WDYT ?

Shall we request them as Apache PhotArk ?

Regards
--
Subash Chaturanga
University of Moratuwa