From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding interpreting the face API results in front end
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:36:42 GMT
Hi ,

When recognizing friends in an image, face API gives suggestions with the
evaluated confidence for all faces appears in the image.
So suppose there are 6 different people in an image and I am also appearing
in the picture . The API result can be like this.

Yadav    80% confidence
Subash  92% confidence
Luciano  66% confidence
Suho      40%  confidence
Uma       35% confidence
Subash  18% confidence

So he finds some another one of my friends who may have not yet trained, and
recognizes as me in a very low possibility.

So how should I interpret the results in UI ?

option1 - display as it is (all 6 as above)
option2 - Choose the highest confidence if duplicates found.

I though if option 2 . WDYT ?

Thanks
--
Subash Chaturanga