From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation of using PhotArk Face Apps
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:12:16 GMT
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Subash Chaturanga <subashsdm@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Should we start moving these to the wiki, which will then make the
>> live website ?
>>

> +1, I will add this document to the wiki as this adheres to the current
> working implementation. "Live website" ?? Are we going to host a standalone
> photark ?

What I meant by live website is :
http://incubator.apache.org/photark/

But we also have live instance of photark in both appEngine and in a
apache zone, where the last one needs a little maintenance to be able
to start tomcat with the latest version of the photark application.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende