From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues in accessing REST Services
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 22:42:47 GMT
On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Umashanthi Pavalanathan
<umashanthip@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems there is some progress now. There were some errors due to not locating
> tuscany servlet filter and an unwanted white space in the .composite file,
> etc.
> Now when I deploy the war and start the server, I am getting the following
> logs.
>
> http://pastebin.com/Y8RC064M
>
> These logs about binding end points etc were not present in my earlier
> tries.
>
> But still when I do a
>              GET http://localhost:8080/people/admin/@self
> request, getting the 404 error.
>
> It would be great if someone can clarify any bugs with the current
> configuration.

Not sure if this is just a typo on the URL you are trying and getting
404, but from the logs, Tuscany is registering :
http://umashanthi:8080/photark/people/* ... Note the photark context
which is different from the URL you are getting 404.

> One thing to note is, there is no data returned from the getPerson() since
> there are no records. Does this cause the 404 issue?

No, no data would be 200 or 204.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende