From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facts regarding the flow of PhotArk Face Recognition project
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 17:49:31 GMT
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Subash Chaturanga <subashsdm@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all, I have started this thread inform as well as discuss the facts
> regarding this project's flow.
>
> So I have commited the FaceRecognitionService interface and implementation.
> There, I have also added options to set and instantiate a new
> DefaultFaceClient as well.
> Currently I'am in the research of looking the possibility of using
> one DefaultFaceClient instance over multiple facebook users. Because this
> problem occurs only in that case.

I have raised this question on face.com forum and got a solution . And I
have tested it with some sample code on the photartest dummy app. Seems
works fine. And I think there won't  be any requirement of setting new face
api, secret to instantiate a new  DefaultFaceClient. We can manage it with

--
Subash Chaturanga