From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject License and Notice files inside photark.war
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2010 07:52:34 GMT
As You guys know that PhotArk distributed as .zip and .tar files which
contains photark.war,licenses and notices files etc.Currently photark.war
contains photark related jars and third party jars but we do not include any
license and notices in the war.On legal-discuss mailing David Jencks pointed
that it is possible that someone try to  put photark.war in publically
accessible maven repo and in that scenario it would be more clear to
consumer of photark.war if war contains license and notices files.I agree
with this and I think we should include license and notices files to
Photark.

To fix it I think we just need to put these two files(license and notices
files) in photark.war.

Thoughts ?

--
Avdhesh Yadav