From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing the local jcr album storage structure in trunk
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:51:55 GMT
Hi all, I have updated a patch for a JIRA I created, which changes the
current local album storage in local jcr.I have changed the JCRGalleryImpl
and JCRAlbumImpl and AlbumAggregator accordingly by providing overloaded
methods for each method.

In AlbumAggregator, it keeps Maps of local albums and remote albums
separately and capable of giving them even in java.util.List format and even
to give all the albums as a list. This will make less complex, local jcr and
also it is quite efficient when retrieving albums from local jcr, when we
have this kind of separation of albums rather than having all under same
level. Here we have a structure like /local/..albums   and
/remote/flicker/..albums   and /remote/picasa/..albums.  The only things
when using in this new approach is, we have to provide the album type when
doing operations with JCRGalleryImpl and JCRAlbumImpl.

Any ideas of this approach?

Best Regards
/subash