From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gsoc project discussions
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:05:00 GMT
hi,

i'm now in the process of writing my proposal for gsoc. for the moment
I'm only adding the things that i have documented[1].

i also wanted to do a project that will benefit the community. So
please do give your ideas about the project like,

1 what other things that i can add to the project
2 the depth of the project
3 and what else should i include in my proposal regarding this project.

[1]http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfnmvjj8_0q37h6bgk

thank you for all your assistance,

Regards
Suho