From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Admin UI
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:31:30 GMT
Recently we have committed a strawman simple admin-ui with two features.You
can say this is  the starting point of Admin-UI.
 - User can create album
 - Upload photos to album.
Right Now only JCR based photark is supported.We are in process of
Refactoring/enhancing of Admin-UI.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com