From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Google App Engine - Re: Creating new Albums and uploading photos
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 13:45:35 GMT
I tried running photark-appengine-webapp using the google apps
EclipsePlugin..
on local machine (http://localhost:8888/) i got http Error:403: forbidden...
uploaded application to google appsengine..
http://2.latest.photark.appspot.com.. i get Error:not_found
The application deployed by you at least show something....:)..why is this
difference..?..may be something is left unchecked into the svn..