From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Standalone PhotArk and duplicate UI resources
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 12:46:51 GMT
Hi...

I have to add following dependency in order to deploy the webapps on tomcat
otherwise i get
SEVERE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>
            <version>1.3.0</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
            <version>1.3.0</version>
        </dependency>

One Question:
Why we are creating photark-ui.war ?.Is it required for the build process...