From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone PhotArk and duplicate UI resources
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 19:11:30 GMT
On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> Hi...
>

> I have to add following dependency in order to deploy the webapps on tomcat
> otherwise i get
> SEVERE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
>
> <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
>            <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>
>            <version>1.3.0</version>
>        </dependency>
>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
>            <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
>            <version>1.3.0</version>
>        </dependency>

Strange, I didn't need those, but I can take a look later...

> One Question:
> Why we are creating photark-ui.war ?.Is it required for the build process...

I guess this is required by maven to do the war overlay as you define
the dependency on a war (e.g the photark-ui) and it will overlay it to
the current war project (e.g one of the webapps).

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende