From "avdhesh .java" <avdhesh.j...@gmail.com>
Subject GalleryTestCase failing
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 15:30:50 GMT
i have tried build the photark...but the GallerTestCase failed..

i have investigated the reason and found that when i change Assert condition
from

Assert.assertEquals("album-1", albums[0].getName());
Assert.assertEquals("album-2", albums[1].getName());

Assert.assertEquals("album-2", albums[0].getName());
Assert.assertEquals("album-1", albums[1].getName());

it worked and GalleryTestCase run successfully....

Actually gallery implementation needs to improved so that it reads albums
alphabetic  order....

--
Thanks,
Avdhesh

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The
question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is
left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the
reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient. (A discussion
of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this
article.)