From thilanka geeganage <lgtkausha...@yahoo.com>
Subject PhotArk: SCADomain.js missing
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 03:51:46 GMT
Hi,
I tried to download, build and run the PhotArk gallery by following the exact instructions
in http://incubator.apache.org/photark/getting-started.html. However, it seems the compiled
version does not have a SCADomain.js file so the javascript cannot be run. I tried to find
the SCADomain.js in the internet but failed.
Would the addition of a SCADomain.js file fix the error? Can anyone please send the file?
I'm kind of urgent because I'm going to add some functionality to the project as an undergraduate
assignment and the deadline for the proposal is tomorrow (29th).
Thanks and regards,Thilanka