From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Steps, features and first release
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:05:45 GMT
On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Roland Weber <ossfwot@dubioso.net> wrote:
> Hi Luciano,
>
>> There is going to be one gallery, and multiple albums.
>
> +1
>
>> User can create local albums and upload images to it,
>
> +1
>
>> but he can also add remote albums to the gallery using feeds.
>
> I'm not sure I'd bother with that, unless it is really
> easy to implement.

I'll give it a try and check, I think it should be very simple using
Tuscany Feed Support.

>> The display piece could be simple, where all the images from all
>> albums are grouped and displayed as if there was one album, or we
>> could have some sort of album selection, and then only images from
>> that album would be displayed. I'm particullary in favor of the last
>> scenario.
>
> I like the second one, or a combination of both:
> show (some) photos from all albums until one is selected,
> then only those of the selected ones.
>
> Do you think of a thumbnail/link-to-full-pic display style,
> or of a "Photo x of n, click first/prev/next/last" style?

I was thinking on "Photo x of n, click first/prev/next/last" style,
but I'm very open... If we are undecided, maybe this could be an
option for the user... in a future phase, I'd like to have some kind
of skin selection that could handle this kind of options too...

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk