From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: Draft Incubator board report
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:57:13 GMT
I'm good with this.  I like short, sweet and to the point.

Luciano - Do you think the code that you have can be checked into
subversion at this point as the commits list is set up?  I still
apparently haven't been able to get the right classpath set up and
I'm thinking that may help.  Once I get this set up I was planning on
starting some documentation on how to start using it so that others
can play with the code as well.

Angie