incubator-openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webcam video during meeting
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 08:00:54 GMT
Red5 acts as proxy server, all data is processed: client <=> server <=>
client

There is no P2P live stream with Flash (to be discussed :))
My last information about P2P is: Only customers that are using "Adobe
Stratus" can use a protocol called RTMFP with that protocol P2P is possible
with Flash.

If you want to discuss more about that topic I would suggest you try to
contact the Red5 developers.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner