incubator-openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Rubens Queiroz de Almeida <rubens.quei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP filter
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:30:22 GMT
Dear Sebastian,

In our university, we have three classes of records: staff, faculty and
students. We would like to allow people belonging to the staff and faculty
classes to be allowed access initially. So, we would like to fetch a name
and associated information from our LDAP base, and upon arriving in
Openmeetings we would check the field *EduPersonAffiliation*, which is an
attribute with multiple values. Should it belong to either the faculty of
staff class, access will be allowed.

Thanks a lot,

Rubens

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:23 PM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com