incubator-openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Conrad Beckert" <conrad_videokonfer...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: installation question
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 21:11:33 GMT
> How do I know which of the values (e.g. path to imagemagick) were correct and which need
to be fixed,<

It's quite easy to find out where a Linux programm is installed. For instance - to find out
where pdf2swf is - type

$which pdf2swf
/usr/bin/pdf2swf

Image Magick is not such a good example because the executable is convert.
So to find out the path for ImageMagick type:

$which convert
/usr/bin/convert

If you don't know exactly the name you can search with

$locate convert

which lists all the files containing convert - not only the exes.

Hope that helps

Conrad

PS: Rerunning the config is always a good idea until everyhing works.