From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Helvetica font at Activity panel
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:39:54 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

I would like to remove Helvetica font from Activity panel (and leave
default font)

One of our customers (only 1 machine with latest stable FF on Windows 8)
has issues with displaying text in russian in Activity Panel.

The font is installed on client machine, but somehow does not displayed
correctly.

Google search for Helvetica and FF results to the various error reports.

Please let me know if this solution is bad. Or maybe there is alternative
option (another font etc.)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax