From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about db cache
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:52:28 GMT
Assuming Sebastian mentioned Asterisk contacts,
my take on this is the following: contact import should not use direct
database access, and should use some standard open contact exchange
API instead.

Please don't implement a custom cache. Use OpenJPA.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095