From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First task for me OPENMEETINGS-441
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:29:25 GMT
Alexander,
the issue is listed as resolved. Renaud can re-open the issue if he is
not satisified. I suggest selecting a different issue, there are
plenty of them.

Peter, after you patch Openmeetings in a way it causes Openmeetings to
stop working, the best advise is to revert these incorrect patches.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095